If you have recently brought a new android tv and looking for the correct steps with which you can perform an android tv.com setup then, this might be the correct place for you. Here we are going to tell you the steps with which you can set up your Android TV.
Pre-setup requirements for Android TV setup
There are some things that you need to make sure you have before you start the process of Androidtv.com/setup. Make sure you have:
- A proper internet connection
- A Google account with your name
- Google home application on your mobile phone
- A TV or monitor with HDMI ports
- HDMI cable that usually accompanies the box
Initial setup of the Android TV
Follow the steps that we have discussed here for the Android TV setup.
- The first thing you need to do is to turn on the Android TV and then pair the remote with it using the instructions given on the screen.
- Now, you need to setup the android Tv using the given instructions:
- Select yes on your TV when prompted ‘setup your android Tv’.
- Now, open the Google application on your phone and type Setup my device.
- Now, adhere to the instructions that are given to get a code and ensure that the same code is displayed on the TV.
- Type the name of the TV when asked by the application and then follow all the steps that are given on the phone to setup the TV.
You can also use the remote of your android TV for androidtv.com setup/setup process. You just need to select the Google account on the TV and then stick to the steps that will be displayed on the TV to setup your android TV according to you. If you need help, contact your carrier or network provider