In this read, we have demonstrated effective methods to recover a facebook deleted post or a message easily. Can you recover deleted Facebook posts? The Facebook help centre states that when you delete a post from your Facebook profile, page, or group, it is also deleted from Facebook’s servers and app. However, some items can only be erased along with your account.
Facebook gives you the option to recover deleted posts and messages from your profile, but “there is a catch.” Only posts that are up to 30 days old are recoverable. Anything older than that has been deleted forever and cannot be recovered.
Restore Deleted Facebook Post in the Android App for Facebook
To restore a deleted post from your Facebook profile, utilise the Facebook app on your Android phone. Just follow given steps below:-
1. Launch the Facebook app, then tap the three bars symbol to the right of the messenger icon in the top-right corner.
2. To access the profile settings, press the Gear icon after that.
3. Locate the Activity Log option under the Your Information section by scrolling to the bottom of the page and tapping on it to set it. The activity log offers a record of all of your Facebook activity.
4. Tap the Trash icon to see all the Facebook postings that have been removed.
5. Locate the post you want to restore and tap it. Do this by tapping the Restore button at the bottom.
First approach: restore Facebook posts
- Go to the “Notification” tab and check to see if you received any notifications about your deleted post. Should you have got the notification, press it to restore it.
Another Method to Find and Recover Deleted Facebook Posts
If the aforementioned method didn’t work for you, don’t worry because everyone can restore deleted posts on Facebook using this method.
1. Visit Facebook Settings once you’ve logged in to your account.
2. To make a copy of your data, scroll down and select “Download your Information.”
3. If you wish to retrieve Facebook postings, choose “Deselect All” and then only select “Posts.” You may also choose a range of dates.
4. To produce a duplicate of the information from your Facebook post, scroll down and choose “Create File.”
5. Making a duplicate of your information will take some time. When it is finished, you will be notified. Click on that notification to access the “Available copies” menu, then download the information.
Once the file has been downloaded, simply open it, locate the deleted post you wish to recover, and restore it.
Not only you can recover Facebook deleted posts, but also recover Suspended Facebook account. For that, you just need to read the article, given below: