The Canvas FISD site is a great tool for teachers, students and parents. If you’re not already using it, you should definitely get started! To access your Canvas account on the school district’s website, follow these steps:
Go to the Canvas FISD login page.
- Go to the Canvas FISD login page.
- Enter your FISD username into the first box and your password into the second box, then click ‘Login’.
Enter your FISD username into the first box and your password into the second.
- Make sure you type your username into the first box.
- Make sure you type your password into the second box.
- And also, make sure that they both actually exist and are correct.
Click ‘Login’ and you will be taken to the Canvas dashboard.
You will be taken to the Canvas dashboard, which is where you can see your courses, grades, and assignments. The Canvas dashboard also includes links to the Canvas help system and other resources.
You can login to the Canvas FISD site at http://fisdk12.instructure.com/login/ldap
To log into the Canvas FISD site, go to https://fisdk12.instructure.com/login/ldap
This page will be different depending on whether you are new to Canvas or have had an account in the past.
There you have it! If you followed the steps above, then congratulations and welcome to Canvas. We hope this guide has helped you get around and become familiar with your new learning management system.