Canada has always been known as a popular destination for Immigration Process, and this is especially true for those coming from India. If you’re thinking of moving to Canada from India, there are some things you’ll need to know first. The first step is to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements.
These will depend on the immigration pathway you have selected. For instance, you should have at least one year of continuous full-time work experience in a skilled occupation to migrate under the express entry program. You must also have adequate funds to support yourself and your family during your initial period of settlement in Canada.
Once you know that you meet the eligibility requirements, the next step is to choose the right immigration program. If you are planning to move to the country to work, then the program should complement your objectives. It is also the reason why applicants partner with the canada job consultancy, Bangalore, Mumbai, and other prominent cities to choose the right pathway that offers jobs for the coveted industry.
There are several options available, including:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program and more.
You should consider your plans carefully when choosing the Immigration Process. For example, if you aim to facilitate Canada immigration with family, then the requirements for depend visas will differ.
Also, your professional objectives will share the program. Like the case of the Alberta, Immigrant Nominee Program allows Alberta to select foreign workers based on their knowledge of and compatibility with Alberta’s labor market needs. Because of this, many immigrants coming from India move to Alberta after becoming permanent residents.
If you are planning to move to Canada, you will need to meet the language requirements for permanent residency and temporary permits. For this, you must have a level of proficiency in English or French that meets or exceeds the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4.
You can partner with the top immigration consultants to learn more about the language requirements. A few consultants provide all the critical study material and tests to enhance their chances of success.
If you are thinking of Immigration Process to Canada from India, be sure to contact an immigration lawyer for more information about the process and what you need to do to meet the eligibility requirements. They can help assist you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Basic Requirement to Shift to Canada Permanently:
- A person who wants to shift to Canada must have at least one year of continuous and full-time work experience in a skilled occupation within three years before the date of application.
- The applicant needs to hold the minimum education qualification for that skilled occupation recognized by Human Resource Development Canada (HRDC).
- Apart from this, the applicant must hold sufficient financial resources to support themselves and their family during their initial period of settlement in Canada.
- Have good health for themself and their family members, along with all dependent on his/her sponsorship.
- Have no record of any criminal activity.
- Also, not be engaging in unauthorized political activity in Canada.
- Must not be under any deportation order.
- Be a person of good character and must not place the Canadian society, in which they intend to settle, at risk.
How Can You Find a Job in Canada?
If you have all the qualifications mentioned above, your next step would be to find a job in Canada. And for that, you will have to do some research on the types of jobs available in Canada and their corresponding qualification requirements.
Once you know what you need to work in Canada, start preparing yourself by acquiring the relevant skills and experience. You can do this by finding a job in your field of expertise in India and working at it for a few years. This will assist you in improving your skills and gaining experience, and making it easier for you to find a job in Canada when the time comes.
The immigration Process to Canada can be a daunting task, but with the proper planning and preparation, it can be a smooth process. Ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been specified and take the time to research the types of jobs available in Canada. It’s important to talk with the best Canadian job consultancy in Chennai or in your city. With these things in mind, you will be well on your way to making a move to Canada for starting a new life in this wonderful country.