Nowadays, people often buy packaged items for cleanliness, safety, and comfort. As a result, the global packaging sector is booming. The sustainable packaging market alone is expected to reach more than $ 310 billion by 2024.
With that, the number of bottles and packaged items increases every day. In grocery stores, supermarkets, retail stores, and even online stores, we find many packaged items in bottles and glasses. Here we will talk about some facts about bottles and glass packaged items.
What are bottles and jarred packaged items?
Thus, bottled and jarred packaged goods are goods packed in bottles, jars, containers, packaging, cans, cans, boxes and bags. Bottles and packaged items are simply items stored in bottles and jars.
These items include sauces, herbs, pickles, fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, beverages, wine and more. In addition, some household cleaners, shampoos, toothpaste, pet food, jewelry, and garden supplies are suitable for bottles and canned packaging.
Advantages of bottles and jarred packaged items
- Hygiene: Compared to unpackaged items, those packaged in bottles and glasses are more hygienic. Bottles or jars can keep bacteria and microorganisms out of things. They also work to reduce surface contamination.
- Long shelf life: Airtight containers effectively prevent exposure of air or water to objects inside. Therefore, they extend the shelf life of products while maintaining their taste.
- Convenient: Bottles and glasses are easy to store. Plus, it can be worn when you’re out and about. You can use them for packaged food without further processing.
- Transparent: Most bottles and glasses are transparent. This makes it easier to identify the content inside.
- Different sizes: There are different sizes of bottles and glasses that are suitable for different items. You can store the products in a container according to your needs.
- Reusable: Although some types of bottles or glasses are not environmentally friendly in their material, they can still be reused several times, which can help reduce resource consumption.
- Build consumer relationships: Packing things well reflects the image of a responsible entrepreneur. This makes your partners or customers better and more willing to work with you, of course.
- Space-saving: Packing items even bottles or glasses helps to save storage space and allows full use of the warehouse.
- Avoid losing delivery time: Useful packaging, such as plastic bottles, can prevent damage and contamination of items during transport. This way, you can avoid losing revenue and revenue from your clients.
- Raising market awareness: Packaging is an important part of a brand. The exclusive package will make it easier for you to set up and recognize a brand. Think of famous companies! They pack their items with a logo and an added brand.
Are bottles and packaged items suitable for sale online?
When you know the pros, cons, and types of bottle and glass packaging, you can consider whether bottles and packaged items are suitable for online sales.
For heavy and poorly packaged items, it is better not to sell them in an online store. This is because it is a low profit and probably a loss after the sale!
Although you should consult bottled and jarred packaged goods, powders, or liquid items if they are allowed to be sold online in accordance with your marketing laws or regulations. In many cases, security certificates are required to sell them.
But you can sell some useful light and safe items in bottles or jars online. To save shipping and keep it flowing, it is better to import it from local suppliers.
As the packaging industry grows, bottled and jarred packaged goods are becoming more common in the market and in your home. Despite their inevitable shortcomings, they have undeniable advantages.
Before using such products, be sure to check the information on the label, including product ingredients, features, date of manufacture, and expiration date. If you want to sell it online, take a look at our reminders.
For More Information: