The largest motorbike manufacturer in the world, Honda, has held that position since 1964. The company’s success is a result of various elements, including the wide range of alternatives and the outstanding motorbike quality. Consumers’ first choice is Honda for several reasons. One of them is the lowest EMI on honda bike. The company’s success has many facets, including its wide range of alternatives and outstanding motorbike quality.
These bikes come with affordability and quality. Here are the reasons why Honda is the first choice of riders-
- Bike category for every rider- Several distinct bike classifications cater to various riding lifestyles. It isn’t easy to think of a type of motorcycle that Honda does not produce. Cruisers, sport bikes, regular motorcycles, dirt bikes, dual sport, and adventure bikes are just a few of the outstanding Honda product offerings. A Honda motorbike is ideal for you, whether you want to enjoy dirt trails, commuting to work, or racing.
- Great for beginners- A Honda motorcycle is highly recommended for beginners. Numerous Honda models were created with inexperienced riders in mind. They provide advantages that speed up skill development in addition to making the process of learning to ride considerably safer and simpler. The lightweight frames used in many models make managing the motorcycle considerably simpler. You won’t have to handle a huge machine when learning the fundamentals.
- Reliable- Not every motorcycle is made with the same calibre of craftsmanship. Some use hurried manufacturing techniques and less expensive components, which results in more breakdowns and repairs. Honda is renowned for producing vehicles of the highest calibre. They receive ‘Most Trusted Brand’ honours and high-reliability ratings from consumer reports. If you get one, you can be sure that a Honda motorcycle will last very long.
Now you know why a Honda bike is perfect for you. Let’s understand how to find the perfect Honda bike on EMI-
- Compare the interest rates- Do not choose the first lender you encounter. Do research. Compare the interest rates that individual lenders are providing. The interest rates are offered from 9.5% to 17%. You can find the most reasonable prices by evaluating them. This makes your loan more affordable.
- Consider the additional charges- You have to pay more than just interest. Your lender will also charge processing costs. The lender will determine the amounts. Processing costs, however, can reach 3% of the overall loan amount. Be careful you pick a lender with the least expensive processing fees.
- Look for seasonal offers- Keep an eye out for seasonal deals and discounts on your lender’s website and social media profiles. Lending institutions usually provide interest rate cuts during the holidays. You can grab advantage of these offers if you keep track of them.
- Use a bike EMI calculator- You can determine your EMI amount with the aid of a bike EMI calculator. Consumers usually search for ‘bikes on EMI ‘ to know the EMI amounts. You calculate and manage your monthly finances by knowing the EMI amount in advance. An EMI calculator helps in this case. You just need to show some basic information about the total price of the bike, down payment, loan tenure, and interest rate. The calculator will show results within a few seconds.
The factors described above are crucial to follow when looking for the best Honda bike on EMI. Also, here is the list of the best Honda bikes’ EMI details-
Honda CD 110 Dream DLX New-
- Total price- Rs. 86,447
- Down payment- Rs. 4,322
- Loan at 9.5%- Rs. 82,125
- EMI for 36 months- Rs. 2,931
Honda Livo BS6 Drum-
- Total price- Rs. 91,292
- Down payment- Rs. 4,565
- Loan at 9.5%- Rs. 86,727
- EMI for 36 months- Rs. 3,096
Honda Shine BS6 Disc-
- Total price- Rs. 98,378
- Down payment- Rs. 4,919
- Loan at 9.5%- Rs. 93,459
- EMI for 36 months- Rs. 3,336
Honda SP 125 Drum-
- Total price- Rs. 99,566
- Down payment- Rs. 4,978
- Loan at 9.5%- Rs. 94,588
- EMI for 36 months- Rs. 3,376
Honda Unicorn BS-VI-
- Total price- Rs. 1,28,513
- Down payment- Rs. 6,426
- Loan at 9.5%- Rs. 1,22,087
- EMI for 36 months- Rs. 4,358
EMI is the future of motorbike sales. This is the time for you to invest in your love for speed, with Honda’s largest range of electrics and gas-powered machines.
Honda has gone from strength to strength in recent years so it’s no wonder that this bike is still found in many garages today.
When you are buying a bike, the criteria for its performance should be evaluated. It is often necessary for the customer to consider many factors, explain what makes them so important, present and evaluate their importance in detail. This can help you find the best purchase and avoid unnecessary expenditure on poor quality products.