TeaTV is not working Do you have the same problem? Take a deep breath and don’t panic. This guide has you covered. TeaTV is the most popular movie streaming app. However, most users have complained about TeaTV not functioning or other issues. TeaTV users face multiple problems.
TeaTV Common Issues & Solutions
We have created this post to address all common issues and provide solutions to them. Let’s get started. TeaTV has no player link
Many users noticed that the player link is not available in the app. This is usually caused by broken links or changes to the links. If you are experiencing the same issue with all movies, please follow these tips.
- Close the app, then open it again. Once you have done that, you can access the link that was blocked previously. Clear your cache and reopen the app if it’s still not working.
- You can try a Virtual Private Network to change your IP address and then you can test it.
TeaTV app keeps Buffering
No matter what app you use, buffering is a common problem in OTT Apps. The main cause of buffering is usually slow internet connection speed. You can stop the buffering by following these tips.
- Do a speed test on your internet connection to see if it is slow or fast.
- Start the app again by restarting your device.
- Stop VPN connection and connect it to a new IP address.
- Save the movie to avoid buffering.
TeaTV can’t let you download movies
It is possible that you want to download TeaTV app latest version for movie but it won’t work. You can find the reason behind this by looking at these two factors:
- The internet speed is slow
- Your download manager is not up-to-date.
Check with your internet provider if your internet speed is slow. If the problem is caused by the download manager not updating issue, follow the steps below.
- Visit Google Play Store to download ADM (Advanced Delivery Manager).
- Install the app
- Tap on the movie that you wish to download from TeaTV.
- Copy the link there.
- Copy the link from ADM into ADM.
- Now, the movie will start downloading.
TeaTV cannot be installed
This is the most important and common problem, but there may be other reasons. Below are the solutions to some of the most common problems.
- The app should work on your device.
- Verify that you are using the latest version of the app. Update your app, and then try again.
- Clear your cache and restart the app.
- Reinstall the application, and check if it is working.
TeaTV is not available for download on FireTV
You may not be able to access TeaTV on FireTV because your app crashed. The following steps can be used to quickly resolve the problem.
- FireTV: Download the app and launch it.
- Tap on Search from the home screen.
- Enter teatv.net by typing.
- Tap on download.
- Wait until the APK has been downloaded.
- Once you have done that, you can delete the APK file.
- Start the app.
There may be issues with the app’s subtitles. We are happy to share the possible issues and the solutions.
- Too small – You can adjust the subtitles’ size in the settings.
- Incorrect – You can set the subtitle adjust timer to show the correct subtitles at a specific time.
- Downloading fails – This could be the reason you are unable to understand subtitles. Try another source.
Audio/Video loading problem
Follow these steps to resolve audio or video not loading issues with TeaTV.
- Find out if your device is having problems. You should check the volume of your device. If the volume is fine, you can test it by using earphones to check if it’s working. Restart your device if the problem is with it.
- Check your internet connection to see if you are experiencing problems loading videos.
Notifications are not working
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the apps by opening settings
- Open TeaTV movie app.
- Click on notifications to enable it.
Loading TeaTV app on blank screen
Android users are most likely to experience blank screens. The app may be crashing, and your screen might turn all black or completely white. Follow these steps to fix it.
Try reopening the app to see if that resolves your problem.
- Navigate to the most recent app menu.
- Close all apps
- Reopen the app.
- Verify that it works properly.
The hard reboot trick
- Hold the power and home buttons simultaneously by tapping and holding them both simultaneously.
- For 10 seconds, keep it in place.
- Let them go.
- Click on the Power button.
- Start the app.
Wait until the battery is fully charged before your phone switches off. After it turns off, charge the phone and then open the app.
After uninstalling the app, try reinstalling it. If the problem persists, you can try installing an older version of the app to see if that fixes it.
Inability to log in
Last but not least, if your account isn’t accessible, please follow these steps:
- Give it a while. It could be a server problem. Wait and then try again after an hour.
- Verify that your mobile data is functioning properly.
- Verify that you are using the correct credentials.
- You should check if your account has been deactivated or banned due to unfair activity. You will most likely receive an email with a message explaining the situation.
- Logging in through any social media platform is difficult. Make sure you check their website to see if they are available.
Read Also – How to Completely Reset Your WordPress Website