Webtoon Xyz is a great place to read comics on the internet, but it might be a little confusing at first. Luckily, there’s no need to worry; this guide will show you how to navigate Webtoon Xyz in just a few steps!
Open Webtoon Xyz in your browser.
You can open Webtoon Xyz in your browser by going to:
The link is also displayed on the front page, so if you hover over it with your mouse cursor, the text will turn blue and say “open this in a new tab”. You can also click on the footer of any comic page (where it says “prev”, “next”) or click on either sidebar of our website!
Scroll to the bottom of the front page and click Webtoons.
To read Webtoons, start by going to webtoonxyz.com and clicking the Webtoons button in the top-left corner of the screen. This will take you to a page with all of your favorites—just scroll through it!
If you’d rather not use this method, however, another way is to click on any comic that’s already open and navigate back to the bottom of its front page until you see “Webtoons”. You can also get there by scrolling up from where you left off and clicking on “Webtoons”, which will take you directly there!
Read Next:- Manhua comics at webtoon xyz
Choose a comic to read by clicking on its thumbnail.
To begin reading a comic book:
- Click on the thumbnail of any title you’d like to read, in order to bring up more information about it.
- Clicking on a title will take you to the first page of that comic, where you can click through from there (or go directly to another page by clicking on its number).
- You can also choose an author or series name from this screen; doing so will display all comics associated with that author or series in chronological order (by date added), below which are individual thumbnails for each title available within that category—click on any one of these thumbnails if you’d like to read just one specific title instead of the collective whole.
- From here, clicking “Read” allows users who have purchased access rights via Webtoon Xyz’s subscription system (more info below) access to their library where they’ll find all purchases made through Webtoon Xyz during recent months under the ‘Library’ tab; if only free content exists then nothing else needs fixing for now!
Click the small arrow beneath a comic’s title to get more information about the comic.
- Click the small arrow beneath a comic’s title to get more information about the comic.
- This will open a menu with a description of the comic’s plot, characters, and author.
Read Next:- Movieswood
Scroll up and down to read the comic, or use the arrow keys instead.
- Scroll up and down to read the comic, or use the arrow keys instead.
The arrow keys are on your keyboard and are not the same as page up and page down keys. Use them to scroll through comics throughout your Webtoon Xyz experience!
Click Read Episodes at the top-left corner of the screen to view all available chapters for that comic series.
Click Read Episodes at the top-left corner of the screen to view all available chapters for that comic series. You can read them in order or skip to a specific chapter by clicking on its number.
It doesn’t matter whether you go to Webtoon Xyz in Chrome or Firefox, for example; as long as it is in your browser you’ll be able to read comics on it
It doesn’t matter whether you go to Webtoon Xyz in Chrome or Firefox, for example; as long as it is in your browser you’ll be able to read comics on it.
When using this service, you will notice that the library is not only very large but also very easy to navigate. If you are looking for something specific then there are several ways to find what you’re looking for:
- Search bar – This option allows users to type in a keyword and search through the titles of the comics that match their keywords. They can also narrow down their search by choosing different categories such as genre and rating from drop-down menus.
- Tags – Tags are very similar to search terms because they let users filter content based on keywords as well (e.g., Comedy). These tags often appear at the top or bottom of each comic page; however, if they don’t then simply click on ‘Tags’ near where it says ‘Recent Comics’.
That’s all there is to it! Webtoon Xyz is a great place to read comics on your computer or mobile device, so why not get started? It doesn’t matter whether you go to Webtoon Xyz in Chrome or Firefox, for example; as long as it is in your browser you’ll be able to read comics on it.
Also read:- Canvas FISD login